Profile & Photos
Creating a profile is the first step for finding love so without further ado let’s get started.
- Sign up and answer all questions, you will then be taken to your profile.
- Here you will need to upload a profile picture, photos and complete your profile summary.
You can changes to your profile information ( username, age, city, etc) by following these step;
- Navigate to your profile.
- Click the ‘profile’ tab.
- From here you’ll able to edit your Basic and profile bio information.
- After making your profile changes click the ‘save changes’ button to save all changes.
Uploading photos can be done quickly and easily. Here’s how it’s work. Click on the ‘Photos’ tab located in your profile from here you will be able to upload photos for your profile.
Your username is used for logging in purposes this name will not appear in your profile and will not be seen by other members and it cannot be change.
Your profile name is the name that is displayed on your profile and is used to identify your profile. This name can be change if needed.
Whether you’re a new member or simply want a fresh look changing or uploading a profile picture is easy. first , you will need to click on the ’profile tab’ located in your profile, then click on the ‘change profile photo’ link from here you will be able to change or upload a profile picture.
Be sure to crop your photos the way you’d like them before uploading.
To change your email and password you will first need to click on the ‘setting tab’ located in your profile, From here you will be able to make changes to your email address and password, after making these changes click on the ‘save changes’ button to save all changes.
To put your profile on hold you will need to deactivate your account by deactivate your account, your profile will be hidden and other Members will not be able to view your profile until you reactivate your account. To deactivate your account follow these step.
- login into to your profile
- Click the ‘setting’ tab
- Click the ‘account status’ tab
- From here you will be able to deactivate your account
Note: Please cancel your subscription if you had deactivated your account.
To reactivate your account please follow these step;
- Login to your profile.
- Click the ‘setting’ tab.
- Click the ‘account status’ tab.
- From here you will be able to reactivate your account.
Deleting your account will completely remove your profile and you will no longer be able to take my in the site activities. To delete your account please follow these step;
- Login to your profile
- Click the ‘setting’ tab
- Click the ‘delete account’ tab
- From here you will be able to delete your account
Note: You would not be able to login back to your account.
Visitors is a feature that allows you to see which member have viewed your profile page within. This information will be available in your profile. If a member had click on your profile in will show under the recent visitors tab. Completing and updating your profile and posting photos will help you get more views and communications.
Communication & Safety
Only members are able to communicate by messaging with other members. Messages can be any length, and can be sent as often as you wish. Messages do not need to be responded to before another can be sent. You are free to exchange any contact information this way, such as an email address or phone numbers. We encourage all of our members – especially newer members – to review our Safety Tips before entering communication or exchanging any personal info with their matches.
To begin communicating with a member:
Click the chat bar located at the bottom right side of your screen.
Send a wink is a great way of getting start the communication process with a match to send a wink simply go to the Matches page, find a match you like, and click on their profile. You will be taken to his/her match profile where you send a wink by clicking on the wink button near the profile picture on the right side.
You can see who sent you winks in your profile tab
Eumello works hard to identify and close individuals accounts who misrepresent who they are on our site, and we take our members complaints seriously. If you have concerns about a particular member, please do not hesitate to report that member to us so that appropriate steps can be taken to keep Eumello safe. You can report a member directly from their profile page as shown in the images below or click here to report .
Once reported, this information will be sent directly to our Trust & Safety team for review. Please be assured that all reports are kept completely confidential.
To block a member from communicating with you follow these step
.Click on the member in the chat bar you which to block
.Click the arrow to see the block user tab
From here you will be able to block a user from sending you messages
To unblock the member
Click the dots on the chat bar
Scroll down to the blocked user tab to unblock the member
Blocking a member
To block a member from see your profile follow these step
Click on the match you which to block
Click the block button the match profile you which to block
Unblocking a member
To unblock a member follow theses step
Click the ‘’setting tab’’ located in your profile
Click the ‘’block members’’ tab
From here you will be able to unblock a member
There two reasons why the chat bar/message page may not be displaying.
- You are on a FREE subscription and need to upgrade
- Your web page cache may need purging.To do follow theses step below
- Press “Ctrl + F5” or press “Ctrl + Shift + R” (Windows,Linux).
- Press “Cmd + Shift + R” (MAC)
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
If this issue still persist, please do not hesitate to contact us.
At Eumello.com, user safety is a priority. We understand that meeting someone for the first time whether online, through an acquaintance or on an outing is intriguing and exciting. However, your safety is very important and because you using Eumello.com we want you to have a great experience, there are certain safety steps that you should follow while dating – both online and offline. see safety tip here
Eumello neither confirms nor denies the involvement of anyone other than Eumello personnel in the decision to remove a user from our service. Alleged violations of our Terms and conditions may come to our attention from a variety of sources, including by customer complaint, by routine review and maintenance, or by other means. In all instances, the removal of an Eumello member from our singles matching service will be handled in accordance with our Terms and conditions service, which can be viewed in full at the following link here.
To add the eumello app to your Android device:
- Click on the Play Store icon on your device’s touch-screen
- Click on the Apps tab
- Touch the search icon
- Select the official, free Eumello app from the list
Click on Install
We are compatible with the current versions of the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Safari (Macintosh)
- Google Chrome
We also recommend that you try eumello mobile! You may access your eumello account from any Android or iOS device by using the eumello app or visiting the mobile website at www.eumello.com.
Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies can resolve most browser-related issues on our site. Included below are instructions for the most common browsers used on our site:
Internet Explorer 11:
- Click the Internet Explorer icon in the taskbar to open Internet Explorer (if the browser is already open, navigate away from eumello).
- Click the “Tools” button, point to “Safety,” and then click “Delete Browsing History.”
- Click the Firefox icon in the taskbar to open Firefox (if the browser is already open, navigate away from eumello).
- Hover over “History” and click on “Clear Recent History.”
- Click on the dropdown for “Time range to clear” and select “Everything.”
- Click on the down arrow next to “Details” and make sure “Cookies” and “Cache” are selected.
- Click on “Clear Now” and close the “Clear Recent History” window.
- Click the Safari icon in the taskbar to open Safari (if the browser is already open, navigate away from eumello).
- Select Safari from the menu bar.
- Select “Preferences.”
- Click “Privacy.”
- Click “Remove All Website Data.”
- Close Safari, restart the browser and try again (it may be helpful to restart the computer).
- Click the Chrome icon in the taskbar to open Chrome (if the browser is already open, navigate away from eumello).
- Click the three-dot icon in the Chrome browser toolbar.
- Select “Settings.”
- Scroll down and click “Advanced.”
- In the “Privacy and security” section, click the “Clear Browsing Data” button.
- In the drop-down menu for Time Range, choose “All time.”
- Check off “Browsing history,” “Download history,” “Cookies and other site data,” and “Cached images and files.”
- Click the “Clear Data” button.
- Close Chrome, restart the browser, and try logging in to eumello again.
- Click the Edge icon in the taskbar to open Edge (if the browser is already open, navigate away from eumello).
- Click the three-line icon on the in the top right corner.
- Click the clock-shaped “History” button.
- Select “Cookies and saved website data” and “Cached data and files,” and click “Clear.”
If you do not use one of the above mentioned browers, please refer to the Help feature for your browser.
If you have already created a new password but have received a message indicating the new password is not valid, you may need to clear your browser’s temporary internet files in order for the change to work. Check the Clearing Cache/Cookies in the technical issues section for instructions on how to do so.
If you need further assistance, you may also contact us email@example.com
If your Eumello account has been suspended, you will receive an email, also you’ll see a special message when you try to log in.
We disable Eumello accounts that don’t follow the Eumello terms and conditions this can be located in section 4 of our terms and conditions Some examples include:
- impersonate any person or entity.
- solicit money from any Members.
- post any Content that is prohibited.
- “stalk” or otherwise harass a member.
If you think your account was suspended wrongfully and you would like to have it back, please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If you don’t receive an email or a suspended message when you try to log in, you might be experiencing a login issue check the forget password faq